Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pirates Of The Carribean Online - MMORPG

Hey everybody, Last night I decided to try out a new MMORPG. I tried out Pirates Of The Caribbean Online. Now I didn't expect much of it but I tried to keep an open mind. Now don't get me wrong, I like the PotC franchise, and I think that an MMORPG is a great idea for this franchise. But to be dead honest, it just wasn't well made. The thing that is a turn of with this MMORPG is the combat system. Its repetitive and boring. Although, the sea battles I thought were very cool, the only problem with them is that there isn't many people playing therefore it can get pretty boring. I don't know, It just didn't appeal to me. It seems more to appeal to the younger audience which is a shame. It could have been a great MMORPG.

No comments: