Monday, June 9, 2008

My MMORPG Expieriences

To get my MMORPG Blog going, I would like to share with you all my experience with MMORPG'S. My days of playing MMORPG'S started 5 years ago with playing (you guessed it) RuneScape. Now I know a lot of you are probably laughing right now. But lets stop and think for a second. I guarantee that almost all of you have played RuneScape at least once in your MMORPG Career. I played Runescape for about a year and a half. I no longer play RuneScape because I lost interest in it.

I moved on to other MMORPG'S. I was satisfied with some and turned off by others. But to this day I will tell you that I have never been able to stay satisfied with any MMORPG for a long period of time. Now since this is a General MMORPG Blog, I will write articles about ALL MMORPG'S not just your general World Of Warcraft or MMORPGS that I only play. So to all you RuneScaper's, you will get your articles. And to all you WoW players, you will get your articles, and so on. Right now I currently play World of Warcraft, Rappelz and Guild Wars. I switch off to different ones every once and a while. I also give some free MMORPG's a try if I am interested enough.

I don't want to base this blog on one specific game. Honestly there are many great MMORPG'S out there that many people just don't pay attention to. I made this blog because I want to immerse myself in a community full of people who share the same interest as me, MMORPG'S. So come join the MMORPG community, posts your thoughts, comments ect. I want to hear everyone elses opinion, not just me rambling on everyday . I do that enough as it is. Haha! I really hope you guys like my posts as I will be posting more MMORPG Discussion, MMORPG tips, MMORPG help, World Of Warcraft Discussion, RuneScape Discussion, Online Game Discussion ect.

No comments: